Thursday, April 7, 2011

Thought provoking quotes.

Just a few things to think about today.  I have a couple of quotes that I really love.
My dad always used to tell me "It is easier to do it right the first time."
I also love the quote "Good is the enemy of Great"  From the book Good to Great by Jim Collins.
"Faith in GOD includes faith in his timing"  Neal A. Maxwell
"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." Albert Einstein.

I hope you enjoyed some of my favorite quotes.  If you have any favorite quotes I would love to see them.
That is all

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for very usefull information.. Invisalign Rushden

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a good blog. Keep up all the work. I too love to blog. This is great everyone sharing opinions Turismo dentale in Albania

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, it was quite a good post. In notion I have to place in writing similar to this additionally - taking time and actual effort to generate a really good article… but what can I say… I procrastinate alot and also by no indicates appear to go completed. Turismo dentale in Albania

    ReplyDelete